Skip to content
- Sh*t They Don’t Tell You- A very diverse podcast made by a husband and wife. Many different topics and it is interesting to get their perspectives. Listen on YouTube and on Castbox. Both free!
- Unsolved Murders: True Crime Stories- Contains many surprising plot twists. Hosts “walk” us through the crime scene, the investigation and attempt to solve the case. Listen on Spotify.
- Welcome to Your Fantasy- Historian Natalia Petrzela exposes one of the great, sordid, unexamined stories in American culture. Listen on Gimlet and on Spotify.
- Big Mood- This podcast is made by women and it also tackles many different topics. All have different point of views, feels like listening to friends. Although it may be by women, I think men could have a good time listening as well. Find it on YouTube, Spotify and iTunes.
- Telenovelas Con Dulce- This podcast is bilingual of Spanish and English speakers. It’s based in Latin American soap operas. Host Dulce Valencia invites guests to break down the music, cast, and major plot twists. Listen on Spotify.
- Truer Crime- Hosted by Celisia Stanton talks about real people who have been murdered, missing, or misled but with lots of context and questions. Listen on Spotify.